GCSE results can be collected from 10am tomorrow, Thursday 24 August in the Lower School Hall.
- Year 11 results can be collected from 10.00am onwards. Please do not come before this time as results will not be available any earlier.
- All students wishing to attend the sixth form must complete an online confirmation form, available here, to confirm their subject choices and enrol. The online form will be available from Thursday 24 August until 4pm on Monday 28 August 2017. Students will be asked to either confirm or request to change their subject choices.
- Students who request a change of subject choice will require an interview. These interviews will take place on Tuesday 5 September or Wednesday 6 September. Acceptance onto alternative courses will not be confirmed at this interview, no guarantees can be made to any changes requested and will be subject to availability.
- Students who do not attain the grades/points score required for entry onto their chosen courses will be issued with an appointment slip indicating a time on Thursday 24 August to meet a senior member of staff to discuss other course options. (Please refer to the Post 16 prospectus for entry requirements). These students must then complete the online confirmation and request a change of subject.
- Students who do not attain the grades required for entry into the sixth form (Please refer to the Post 16 prospectus for entry requirements) will be issued with an appointment slip indicating a time on Thursday 24 August to meet a senior member of staff to discuss other pathways. Representatives from Newcastle College and Northumberland College will also be available in the Student Support Area between 10am and 12pm on Friday 25 August 2017 to offer further advice and guidance.