Any students interested in participating should submit their name, playing handicap and club name to Miss Najafi by Friday 17th April.
- Under 18 Championship – boys with handicap scratch – 14 may enter. Competitors must be under 19 on 1st September 2015. (Best Gross Competition / Best Nett Competition)
- Under 16 Championship – boys with handicap scratch – 14 may enter. Competitors must be under 16 on 31st August 2015. (In year 10 or below – E.S.G.A ruling) (Best Gross Competition / Best Nett Competition)
- Girl’s Championship – girls with handicap scratch – 18 may enter. (Best Gross Competition / Best Nett Competition) Girls may be nominated as team members in the Team Championship.
- Team Championship
(i) Teams will consist of 3 players and the best 2 nett scores will count.
(ii) More than one team per school may be entered – max. 4 teams per school.
(iii) In the event of a tie the score of the third member will be counted. This does not prevent teams of two being entered but they will be at a disadvantage in the event of a tie.
- Competitors must be under 19 on 1st September 2015.
- Competition fees: £3.00 per team plus £1.00 per individual player are payable on the day.
- All competitors MUST have an official Club Handicap. PLEASE NOTE: Due to a limit on tee reservation times this must be no higher than 14 for boys, 18 for girls. These MUST BE ACTUAL PLAYING HANDICAPS. It may be necessary to ballot out entrants with the highest handicaps.
- Caddies are not allowed.
- Denim jeans, training shoes and collarless shirts must not be worn at any time.
- Refreshments will be available in the Clubhouse.
- Starting times will be drawn and schools informed in due course.
- Presentations will be made in the Clubhouse immediately following the competition.
- Selection for County teams will be based on the Championship results.