In order to secure your place in Sixth Form you must complete the online enrolment form accessed here by 19 August 2021 following these next steps:
- Review your chosen subjects and check you meet all of the requirements for each subject. Enrol online using this form and select one of the following options
- I intend to study my chosen options and meet all entry requirements
- I have changed my mind and want to choose different subjects
- I do not meet the entry criteria for one or more subjects and need to change options
- I wish to decline my place to study in Sixth Form
- Anyone who does not complete the online enrolment form by 19 August will have their application put on hold
- All students who have enrolled will receive a confirmation email with further instructions by the end of 20 August 2021
- Those requiring appointments for subject changes will be seen in school on 23 or 24 August 2021 (students requiring a subject change should be available from 09.30am, appointments will be confirmed on 20 August). Changes will be subject to timetable availability.
- Term starts at 9.00am on 8 September 2021. This will be an induction morning.
We have been directed to offer you two Covid tests on site at the start of term before continuing regular testing at home. Letters sent with arrangements for testing in September can be read in full here:
Further information can be found on our dedicated webpage September 2021 Intake